Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Abu-Garcia Revo S series

Abu-Garcia Revo S series

Abu-Garcia Revo S series has 8 ball bearings with 1 roller bearing solid case with a carbon matrix drag system, 3 words for this one, bad to the bone for around 100.00, I have had mine for a few years and all I have had to do is clean & change the line. I also have enjoyed my spinning crappie rods & reels, a couple of my favorites that will cast a small jig a country mile is my Shimano Symetre with a rear fighting drag and virtually no line twist, you can adjust fighting drag as you go without breaking your line for any size crappie you bring up, then add a falcon low-rider rod to it and you can feel the slightest bump. This is a winning setup for the crappie angler for around 200.00 dollars and it will last forever.